GitHub for Mac has just launched recently. Now you can Clone repositories, Browse history, Commit changes, Branch code, and Share code on github.com as simple as possible. The sync button pushes your changes to GitHub and pulls down other’s changes in one operation.
You can add a repository by dragging a folder to the application. When you add repositories to GitHub for Mac, they automatically match them up with any organizations you belong to.
Code | Utilities
Fraise is a free text editor for Mac OS X Leopard 10.6 which is both easy to use and powerful. It is designed to neither confuse newcomers nor disappoint advanced users. It should work perfectly for a whole variety of needs – like web programming, script editing, making a to do list and so on..
Fraise has all open documents in a list with beautiful Quick Look icons to your left just like e.g. iTunes so you can easily switch between many documents – you can also choose to display them as tabs if you prefer it that way.
- Powerful & lightweight text editor for all your files: Web, Scripts, etc.
- Habla Español ? Fraise is localized in several languages.
- Snippets & Commands to quickly access funcionalities and text you use often.
- Fully customizable syntax coloration system.
- Automatic Update System: Always get the latest features.
- Find and replace text quickly and easily in all your documents.